Monday, April 20, 2009

What kind of clothes should i wear on my trip to london and paris (late dec./early jan.) to keep me warm?

I%26#039;m taking a trip to london and paris in late december/early january, what kind of clothes should i wear due to the weather?


I don%26#039;t really hve any idea how the weather is in london and paris in late december/early january. is it REALLY snowy there? should i wear a puffy huge jacket or is a wool peacoat sufficent to keep me warm? should i purchase a pair of rain boots to wear while i%26#039;m waling around london and paris casue all i%26#039;ve got are my converses. or are rain boots too much and converses are enough to protect my feet from the weather. is this jacket, http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryI... , good enough to keep me warm in london and paris or is it not thick enough? or should it be more big and warm like this: http://store.delias.com/item.do?category...

What kind of clothes should i wear on my trip to london and paris (late dec./early jan.) to keep me warm?
When I was in those cities during Dec/Jan, it was rainy %26amp; there was snow on the ground. However, the key to staying warm is Layering not wearing bulky sweaters %26amp; jackets. You want to be able to wear 2 to 4 layers of lightweight clothing depending on how cold it is that day. I would go with a t-shirt and/or turtleneck for base layer then a lighter weight sweater or rugby jersey and a wool overcoat plus jeans or similar. Rainboots are a bit much, just make sure your shoes are fairly waterproof and you have extra socks. Good gloves %26amp; a hat are a must if it is windy. If you are not from a cold area, I would wait and get them in London (or Paris) where you will get better quality goods. The fuzzy (fake fur type) hats you can get all over London are fabulous, warm and waterproof in the rain.
Reply:The weather in Western Europe has been exceptionally warm so far this Winter, but you%26#039;re right, it can be both wet and cold as well as sunny and crisp. Take warm waterproof clothes and footwear. You%26#039;re bound to need them sometime over there.



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment