Sunday, April 19, 2009

GUYS--a question about what impression you would get if I wore this...?

I am going tomorrow morning to meet a guy I like (he knows I do) for coffee, and it%26#039;s been raining a lot where I am so tomorrow I was going to wear a dark brown coat with a darkish but colorfully striped scarf and my black rain boots with rainbow stars--it%26#039;s mostly the boots that I%26#039;m wondering about, because I don%26#039;t know if they would look really young (I%26#039;m a high school junior, but people say I could look like I%26#039;m 20 when I wear work-dressy clothing), or if they would seem girly in a good feminine way (I%26#039;m generally not so feminine in that I don%26#039;t wear pink) or girly in an annoying, giggling kid kind of way.





I know this is confusing, but I%26#039;m paranoid--I dunno if guys get slightly intimidated by the mature look (I have almost black hair and very pale skin, so I don%26#039;t have that baby blonde look) and if it%26#039;s good to balance that with starry rain boots or if it%26#039;s better to wear my nicer shoes so I can still wear the scarf.

GUYS--a question about what impression you would get if I wore this...?
I%26#039;m sorry I%26#039;m not a guy but I have to throw in my 2 cents here. Save the starry rain boots for when he knows you at least a little bit so he will see the cute side of it rather than wonder whats going on with you on first impression. I say the scarf and nicer shoes. Have fun.
Reply:ummm...you are who you are...wear what you want and know that he isnt looking at your fashion sence, but who you are inside.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment