Monday, April 20, 2009

HELP!What should I wear?!!?

I have one pair of jeans, one pair of capri%26#039;s NO shorts and NO skirts....





And what top should i wear? Please specify colours???Lengths?? Style?





I NEED HELP. And dont reply with %26quot;go shopping%26quot;.


I%26#039;m going tomorroow..





What shoes? I have 6 pairs of flats, 4 flip flops, 3 sneakers, 2 running shoes, 2 pairs of uggs, 2 seperate kinds of rain boots.





Should I cut up jeans and make shorts? HELP

HELP!What should I wear?!!?
You didn%26#039;t give me a whole lot to work with here, but I%26#039;ll do my best. I%26#039;ll have to assume your jeans are blue or a neutral color. In that case, you%26#039;d look good wearing them with flats and a shirt that compliments them both. Ideally, the shirt should be at your waist, or just a bit lower. The same would apply for the capris, but they%26#039;d look good with flats or flip-flops. I think you%26#039;d look most attractive in the capris.





But please, no Uggs...



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment