Sunday, April 19, 2009

How can i remove water marks from my ugg boots?

my ugg boots are a chocolate color and i wore them in the rain yesterday and they now have a huge water mark on the front piece. is there a way i can remove it without having to wet the entire boot?

How can i remove water marks from my ugg boots?
Nordstrom sells shampoos and water protectant sprays made especially for Ugg boots. Purchase both, wet a cloth and scrub the boots with the conditioner and then just get the conditioner off with just a cloth wet with water. Stuff the boots with paper while they dry to make sure they don%26#039;t lose their shape. Once they are dry, spray them with the protectant spray and they should stay in better shape. If it%26#039;s a really bad spot, I%26#039;m not sure if it will completely work, but I%26#039;m sure it will help. Good luck.



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment