Sunday, April 19, 2009

What do you do about a squeak in Ariat boots?

I just bought a pair of Ariat Western Heritage boots. They look great and are comfortable. The only thing is thet squeak when I walk around. It sounds like shoes on a floor after you%26#039;ve come in out of the rain, except it hasn%26#039;t been raining in this case. I%26#039;ve already had one pair do this and I took them back and exchanged them. These squeak too. What can I do to make them stop?

What do you do about a squeak in Ariat boots?
Book results for squeak sound in boots how to do that


Dictionary of Newfoundland English/With Supplement - edited by G M Story, W J Kirwin, J D Widdowson - 856 pages


New Boots for Bob! - by Hot Animation
Reply:I%26#039;ve heard you can sand the bottom of the insole slightly and it may help. Report It




sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment