Sunday, April 19, 2009

How can I get boots to stop bleeding?

I bought some boots on Ebay to replace what I had before. Supposedly they were professionally cleaned before and even wore them in the snow, but I never had this problem with the same exact model I had before when it liked rained or something. I just don%26#039;t want to walk everywhere leaving my mark for someone else to clean it up. I just want to know if there is some kind of sealant that might stop the boots from leaving stains everywhere.

How can I get boots to stop bleeding?
Buy %26amp; use a water repellant spray on the boots. Let them dry thoroughly, then spray again.
Reply:get new boots theres nothing you can do about it.


SORRY dude they ripped you off whoever sold you them



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment