Monday, April 20, 2009

Should I buy the Coach tattersall tote?

I have the rain boots and the umbrella, I plan on buying the doggie coat, but I%26#039;m not sure if I want to buy the tote. It doesn%26#039;t have to do with price. The tote gets dirty easily. It would be a great help carrying all my books, but the straps look like they will break after a few months of use. Anyone already have one? Should I buy it or not?

Should I buy the Coach tattersall tote?
I don%26#039;t have one, but it is definitely a cute bag. If you are careful with it ie not setting it on the floor or in dirty areas you should be okay. Most of the fabric is easy to wipe clean with a baby wipe. As for the handles breaking...if they were to after a couple of months I would send it into Coach as they do repairs and if it is a design flaw they will send you a full refund or replacement if they have any of the same style available.
Reply:Don%26#039;t get it.. Coach is no longer respected in the fashion world because of its cheap quality and similar looking replicas. Plus they are so cheap for a designer bag, even young teens are carrying them around. Sounds like you have toooo much already.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment