Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am going to camp with my school and.....????♥?

I AM GOING TO CAMP FROM TUESDAY TO FRIDAY, AND I HAVE TO PACK ENOUGH STUFF TO LIVE THERE, LIKE CLOTHES SLEEPING BAG, THE WORKS.....BUT I DON'T REALLY HAVE THE SPACE.....AND I MIGHT HAVE TO WALK 1-2 MILES TO MY CABIN, SO NO SUIT CASES. I WILL NEED A LOT OF THINGS THAT WILL TAKE UP A LOT OF SPACE, I HAVE A REALLY LIGHT SLEEPING BAG THAT HOPEFULLY WILL HELP THE LOAD BE NOT SO HEAVY........PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO BRING:








Bedding:


sleeping bag


bottom sheet


pillow





Clothing:


night clothes


underclothes


light t-shirts


shorts


jeans or pants


sweatshirts


warm and light jacket


rain gear- rain coat, boots, hat.....


waterproof boots


hat and mittens


two pair of shoes





PeRsonal supplies:


tooth paste


tooth brush


bath towels and washcloth


comb and brush


soap and shampoo


chapstick


sunscreen





Genral Equipment:


flashlight


insect repellent





NOW, I JUST READ OFF THE LIST I WAS GIVEN, AGAIN REMEMBER I AM GOING TO SPEND FOUR NIGHTS THERE, THANK YOU!!!!!!!♥♥

I am going to camp with my school and.....????♥?
Buy a reasonably large FRAMED backpack. Whatever doesn't fit, doesnt go. The frame will help to keep you from getting a sore back.





Your sleeping bag/pillow can usually be strapped to the outside of one of these. Dont' forget to wrap them in a garbage bag or something else to keep them dry.
Reply:Have fun!!!





I love camping!!



Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment