Friday, July 31, 2009

For Fun Can I please hear some more Liberal Rant?

Just to get you good and worked up for some good rants. Rush Limbaugh is the greatest! President Bush wears Eco boots made from cleared Rain Forrest Plants, Global warming is preventable by humans(AHHh hahahaha), Gas Prices!!! How bout em? Polosi vs Rice? Would it be a fair fight(Polosi has a rational dis-order)

For Fun Can I please hear some more Liberal Rant?
America is evil


Bill Clinton was the greatest president ever, but Hillary would be even better.


Save whales, kill babies.


gay marriage should be legal, I should even be allowed to marry my cocker spaniel.


Corporations are greedy. Raise my taxes.


Drive a hybird, and don't buy gas today.
Reply:Conservatives post questions in the wrong sections!




buying

No comments:

Post a Comment