Monday, August 3, 2009

Do you recomend flat boot for my travel to Europe?

I will buy flat leather boot for my Euro Trip on November 10 to December 3. I will be in Spain, Rome, Italy, London, Venice and other places. I am thinking in comfort sneaker, but I know in London rain like everyday. How cool you think will be those places? I neves try boot in my life because I'm from the caribbean when is sunny all year and we use resort wear all day. Thank you.

Do you recomend flat boot for my travel to Europe?
In winter there is often rain. I advise you to wear something comfortable and weatherproof.





If you have loads of money and plan on travelling by taxi from hotel to restauraunt etc you can wear sandals, high heeled shoes etc.


If you are normal and expect to walk at all - choose comfort!



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment